Checkin Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms for Using Checkin's Website
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Disclaimer/Exclusion of Liability of Jobs Listing, deals, Information and Materials
The materials on Checkin's website are provided “as is”. Checkin makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Checkin does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Checkin shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, special or consequential damage or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
- Any access, use or the inability to access or use this website, or reliance on the materials and/or any information on the website.
- Any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus.
- Any use of or access to any other website linked to this website.
- Any dealing, application, work or involvement with any companies, employers, users, staff or organizations that post information, deals or job listings on our website.
Checkin, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Any jobs, deals or information are provided as a convenience to you and not an endorsement or verification of such jobs, deals and such information should be accessed at the user's own risk.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. Terms Applicable for Users
- By submitting, posting or listing any job, deals or information on Checkin, you are agreeing to grant permission for Checkin to post any related materials (content or pictures) from your personal, company or organization's website for the purpose of promoting the job, deals or information. This is the grant of a license, and/or permission to do so, under which Checkin may not be held liable for the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials used.
- By submitting, posting or listing any job, deals or information on Checkin, you are agreeing to grant permission for Checkin to send and/or contact you with related information about your listing, your potential interest in applicants related to your listing, and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties.
- This license and/or permission shall not be terminated even if you remove your job, deals or information submission, posting or listing thereafter, unless upon specific written request from yourself or your company/organization.
- You are solely responsible for your related materials on the Checkin's web site. Checkin shall not be responsible for any listing or posting decisions, for whatever reasons, made by any listing on Checkin's website.
- Checkin reserves the right to remove any content, or reject the listing of any content from Checkin's website.
4. Terms Applicable
- By submitting, contacting or applying to any job, deals or information on Checkin, you are agreeing to grant permission for Checkin to send and/or contact you with information, promotional materials and/or offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from submission of any listing application placed by you through Checkin's website.
- Checkin does not do any detailed screening of company credibility/validity, and you shall in no event hold Checkin liable for any damages, loss or expense arising from submission of any listing application through Checkin's website.
In no event shall Checkin be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Checkin's website, even if Checkin or a Checkin authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Checkin's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Checkin does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Checkin may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Checkin does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Checkin has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Checkin use of the linked web site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to https://checkin.sg shall be governed by the laws of the State of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.